Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current opportunities. Please click on the title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Don’t see a current opportunity in your area? Connect with us for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Continuum Hospice is currently hiring full time Compassionate Hospice Aides (CNAs) to provide patient care in and around the Cape Cod Area!
Our Hospice Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work under the supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations, and documenting observations and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care.
Continuum Hospice is a premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family of hospices provide quality care through our mission-oriented and patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking for skilled individuals to join us in our journey.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership Reimbursement
If you are looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture, then this is the position for you!